- Copyright With Cyberbee - March 19, 2017
- Directions: Create a PowerPoint presentation following these guidelines:
- Title Slide: Copyright With Cyberbee, Subtitle: Name, Date,& Period
- On the remaining slides, beginning with the first student top row, left: Type the question the student is asking as the title of your slide. Click on the student to get the answer and type this as the body of your slide. Continue going from left to right. You will also add a picture on each slide, slide transitions, animations, and set the presentation to play automatically.
- Citizenship PowerPoint - 10/19/15
- Directions: Search online (Google, miamiherald.com, sunsentinel.com, cbs4news.com, etc.) for an article about local people who have performed acts of courage or service to the community. Create a PowerPoint presentation on what made the person a good citizen. It should be a minimum of 6 slides including the title and should contain slide transitions, animations and automatic timings.
- Cyber Safety PowerPoint - 10/13/15
It is not necessary to put a picture on every slide; but you should have one on at least half of them.
- Hispanic Heritage Biography PowerPoint - 10/08/15)
Click on this link for a list of Hispanic People you may choose from.
- Are You Respectful PowerPoint - 10/02/15 (Due by 10/08/15)
- About Me PowerPoint - 09/24/15 (Due by 9/29/15)
- Welcome to [Your State] - 09/18/15 (Due by 9/25/15)
- Roses are Red Poem - 09/15/15